Here’s a fun challenge.
You will warm up with a two round circuit warm up 20 seconds work/20 seconds rest of the following…
- Ring rows
- body weight squats/second round drop squats
- push ups /second round half burpees
- kettlebell swings/ Second round snatches r/l
- bicycles/second round mountain climbers
Get as many rounds as you can in 10 minutes of each of the four movements.
Keep track of your rounds.
- 10 calories rower
- 10 squat thrusts;
- 10 snatches L/R
- 10 1/2 burpees
Rest 3 minutes before performing the next group.
- 10 pull ups or fast assisted pull-ups
- 10 mountain climbers (each leg)
- 10 box jumps or drop squats
- 10 power v-sits
Let us know how you did with this.
Have a great Tuesday!