Today we’ll be doing this workout for the second time.
Have you signed up for this incredible event yet?
What are you waiting for?
If not, go here to do so!
Here are scenes from last years event.
Here’s a follow along joint mobility routine I just filmed yesterday.
Give it a try and let me know what you think.
We will warm up with a two round circuit of 20 seconds work/20 seconds rest
- Ring rows
- body weight squats/ second round drop squats
- push ups/second round half burpees
- kettlebell swings
- jumping jacks
- Bicycles/second round mountain climbers
- Row or shuttle run
- Start out with a 1/2 mike run or row (advanced men can run with a 40 lb vest or sand bag, advance women 20 lbs)
Complete 10 rounds of the following
- 5 pull ups or assisted pull ups
- 10 burpees
- 15 kettlebell swings
Finish with 1/2 mile run.
Let us know how you did.