We’re repeating the last four week training cycle today!
What are your goals for the month?
What are you training for?
Whatever it may be, we will help you get there.
If you are interested in coming to the Injury prevention seminar on April 30 go here to put your name on the list.
We will be covering self-myofascial release, mobility and activation and how the combination of all three of there will change your training for the better.
We’ve got some conditioning for you!
The rounds will look like this: Take a minute rest between each round
- Round 1: 60 seconds work/30 seconds rest
- Round 2: 50 seconds work/25 seconds rest
- Round 3: 40 seconds work/ 20 seconds rest
- Round 4: 30 seconds work/ 15 seconds rest
- Bonus round: 20/10 x 2 sets at each station
Here’s the circuit!
- Crab-toe touch
- Mountain climbers, bear crawl or sit through
- JR or JJ
- Battling ropes (you can do 30 seconds of ropes and 30 seconds of v sits or just do one minute of ropes)
Have great day!!
The next time you do body weight rows, do them like this!