Doing in Jersey Shore Style!
Here it is:
- Kettlebell snatches 5/5
- push ups ( modified, regular, hindu or divebomber) 10
- Kettlebell cleans 5/5
- Kettlebell Press ( you can do a press, push press or jerk) 5/5
- Single arm racked front squat or split squat 5/5
- Pull ups 10 or one arm rows 5/5 or one arm ring rows 5/5
- walkouts 5/5 or hanging knee raise 10
Get as many rounds as you can in 25 minutes!
No one should be with out a set of rings in their training arsenal. Like the kettlebell, the rings give you amazing versatility. They are perfect for home, traveling, and the gym.
Get yours here! They are not expensive, and the return on your investment will be well worth it.
We have the pleasure of having Karen Goeller as a trainer in our facility. Karen is well known for her high quality gymnastic-based training and was one of the major contributors to CrossFit's gymnastic based training literature.