Good morning TR family!
It’s a another fantastic day to get some TR love!
Did you enjoy yesterday’s court yard beatdown?
We’ll be adding a little twist to our signature 2 minute torture work0ut today for you advanced followers.
But, before we get started, will do our 5 minutes of joint mobility followed by a nice 2-3 rounds of kettlebell and body weight warm up.
When you warm up for this workout, make sure to pick up the intensity on each round.
For example: rounds 1,2,3
- 10 swings, 5/5 one handed swings, 4/4 one handed swings
- 10 push ups, 5 half burpees, 4 burpees
- 10 high pulls, 5/5 cleans,4/4 cleans
- 5 presses, /5/5 push press,4/4 push press
- 5 thrusters, 5/5 snatch, 4/4 snatch
- 5/5 one arm rows, 15, mountain climbers, 10 mountain climbers
- 15 jumping jacks
- 15 bicycles
Do the following movements on the 2 minute mark for 10 rounds (20 minutes)
- 5 burpees
- 10 kettlebell snatches 5/5 or 10 snatch pulls
- 15 mountain climbers (each leg)
- 20 kettlebell swings (25 jumping jacks if you get crushed)
Advanced can add:
- 25 jumping jacks or 25 double unders to this
I should get some video up on this later.