We’ve got a new and fun challenge for you today to get your weekend started up.
Please make a note that next Saturday’s classes will be held in our new Long Branch outdoor training location 200 ocean blvd north, Long Branch, NJ.
Classes will be held at 7:30 and 9.
Please pass this on.
Here’s today’s challenge
Warm up with circuit warm up.
Perimeter of pain!
Cones will be set about 50 yard apart
In Avon, we will walk around the building…
In Point we can walk around the building or the parking lot.
Do the following for 30 minutes: Use one kettlebell
- Start with a one armed overhead walk to the first cone and then perform 10 swings or snatches
- Overhead walk on the other arm to the next cone and do 10 squat thrusts
- Do a racked walk to the next cone and perform 10/10 mountain climbers
- Do a racked walk on the other arm to the next cone and perform 10 clean squats
- Farmer carry to the next cone and do 10 1/2 burpees
- Farmer carry with the other arm to the next cone and do 10 fast, jump, or kip pull-ups or 5/5 one arm rows
Here’s a video that we shot a while ago
The audio stinks bu you will get the idea.
Have a great weekend!