Alternate Strength Plus a Finisher
Your freinds at The Training Room have an alternate strength session lined up with a finisher that will knock your socks off.
Thursday’s challenge was fun, but now it’s time for some strength work.
Let’s first spend some time on a nice warm-up to get you acclimated to the movements we will be practicing.
Did you know that when you raise the core temperature of you body 1 degree celcius, you break a sweat. and are officially warmed up?
There’s something you can share with your freinds.
60 seconds work/ 30 seconds rest for 4 rounds of the following strength circuit..
- Hand to hand swings, alternate hand cleans,hip bridges or bird dogs or reverse hypers
- See Saw press(use rotation), Hindu push ups or shoulder taps
- Alternate leg reverse lunge, step ups, or sled push/pull
- Renegade rows, bent knee renegades, or alternate arm ring row
- Plank or low crawl
The rotational see saw press is a safer movement for the shoulders and back and feels great! It also involves more muscle groups.
Give it try!
60/30 until you hit 100 calories or reps
- Burpee, squat thrust, long cycle or slams/sledge/mace
Please let us know if you have any questions about any of the exercises listed above or if you would like to try anything new.
Have an amazing Friday.