Follow the Leader Conditioning Circuit!
Happy Monday Training Room Friends!
Monday is a conditioning day…
Follow the leader conditioning circuit to kick off the week.
Follow the leader!
Thirty seconds at each movement non-stop for 6 stations and 6 rounds total.
Take 1:30 rest between each 3 minute set.
Here’s our follow the leader conditioning for Monday!
30/30/30/30/30/30 x 6 rounds
- Jump-pulls (we will have other options for the non-jumpers)
- mountain climber variations or or crawsl
- kettlebell High-pulls,swings or light deadlift
- 1/2 burpees or sliders
- Body weight squat options, drop squat, squat jump etc..
- cardio options or sled push/pull
A timeless classic!
Who would like to push the prowler for 1 mile?
Let’s have a great week and help each other get a little bit better!
HAVE YOU SIGNED UP FOR ROW FOR HOPE?