Efficient Effective Strength Training for Tuesday.
Supersets are both efficent and effective strength training and great follow up to yesterdays conditioning session.
One set of muscle groups are being worked while the other recover (we usually work this in a push/pull or upper and lower body sequence)
Let’s work hard, push each other and have some fun with this…
Thirty seconds of work with thirty second of rest alternating/supersetting between exercises.
Feel free to go a little heavier on this one,
6 sets of each superset
- Heavy swings or deadlift choice (including single sided variations)
- Chest press, push-ups or dips
- Goblets squats (us a kettlebell or dumbbell) or kettlebell front squats
- Pull-ups or row choice
- 10-2 Burpes, squat thrusts or slams
- Jump rope 100-20, jumping jacks 50-10, or calories 10-2
Let’s crush our Tuesday at The Training Room and enjoy the rest of our week!
Here’s an example of some fun but challenging supersets done with bands in a push pull sequence…