Strength Couplet Ladders
Let’s do strength couplet ladders on Tuesday!
Why wouldn’t we?
FYI, the next beers and bells is June 24 (Uncle Mike’s Birthday)
Let’s continue on our quest for gains at The Training Room and life!
After Monday’s cardio deck of cards, Tuesday is a strength day, and we have ladder couplets in the rotation.
10-1 strength couplet ladders alternating between 2 movements..
This can be done with a partner or solo.
Complete one ladder set then move on to the next.
Couplet 1 (ladder 10-1 reps)
- Low back stuff (swings, hinges, back extensions, reverse hypers, swmmers)
- Push ups (go slowly or add bands or chains for weight)
Couplet 2 (ladder 10-1 reps)
- Goblet squats
- ring rows,band rows or pullups
Couplet 3 (ladder 20-2)
- Cardio calories or kettlebell sport stuff (snatch, jerk or long cycle)
- Burpee, squat thrust or slam ball/ sledge hits
After your session, take the time for a stretch.
Do this consistently and your body will thank you.
Have a great week in and out of the gym.
Do hard things that challenge you…
For best results, go outside of your comfort zone and work on things you don’t like to do.